At the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of state-of-the-art bunion removal surgery. We are leaders in the safest minimally invasive bunion removal surgery. We treat each patient as a unique case and tailor bunion surgery to you and your lifestyle: from professional athletes to desk jockeys. We are dedicated to seeking the best possible surgical outcome with the least amount of pain and the fastest bunion surgery recovery possible.
- Located on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York, the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC offers world-class outpatient bunion removal surgery
- We perform the most minimally invasive bunion surgery possible, minimize the post-operative recovery process, and perform a surgery that leads to the most aesthetically pleasing outcome possible.
- Decades of experience you can trust – over 30+ years of practice in NYC
- Minimal discomfort / pain
- Leaders in minimally invasive bunion removal surgery
- Fastest recovery
- Most contemporary techniques available – minimal downtime
- We have an extraordinary commitment to offering the highest quality patient care while also pursing the latest and most effective minimally invasive bunion surgery procedures
- Most insurances accepted
- Out-of-network insurance accepted
- Our doctors are board certified in podiatric surgery
- Superior results – see our before & after bunion surgery gallery
State-of the-art Technology
- We are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation technology, allowing us to offer the most advanced bunion removal surgery options
- For patients in need of an accurate diagnosis or second opinion, we offer on-site imaging
- For patients in need of surgery, our surgeons offer a wide range of minimally invasive surgical options that can minimize surgery and recovery times
We offer a comprehensive range of surgical bunion removal techniques that take into account our patients’ wishes and preferences. We are sensitive to our patients’ desire to regain their mobility as quickly as possible.
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC is spear-headed by Dr Stuart Mogul:
- Dr. Mogul has performed more bunion surgeries than any other bunion surgeon in NYC
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Attending physician at 3 NYC hospitals: Lenox Hill Hospital, Midtown Surgical Center, & The Center for Specialty Care
At the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC, we create beautiful, bunion free feet with a simple, quick-recovery surgery designed to give the best results.
I learned of the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC after doing extensive research to find a foot surgeon to take care of my bunions 6 years ago. If you are worried or nervous about having surgery don’t be – Dr Mogul has over 3 decades worth of experience to lay your head on. If you’re looking for a good bunion doctor he’s your guy. He cares about his patients and follows up after surgery to ensure that they are recovering well. I was very surprised when he called the following day to see how I was doing. I had little to no pain during my recovery and he did an amazing job hiding my incisions and closing them so that the scarring is minimal. To date, people do not notice my scar unless I show them. Best of all, I no longer have pain or a bulge in my shoe from bunions and I have him to thank for that. I decided recently that I needed to address my hammer-toe problem and it was never a thought to go with anyone else besides Doctor Mogul.~ HealthGrades
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each bunion removal surgery patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the surgeons and doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final bunion surgery outcome. As best in class, top rated bunion removal surgery specialists, our doctors provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation please use the eForm on the right or contact us to get started on the road to recovery.
Bunion Surgery Group of NYC
1111 Park Avenue, Suite 1G
New York, NY 10128
T: (212) 658-1917