We are leaders in safe minimally invasive bunion removal surgery. We treat each patient as a unique case and tailor bunion surgery to you and your lifestyle: from professional athletes to desk jockeys. We are dedicated to seeking the best possible surgical outcome with the least amount of pain and the fastest bunion surgery recovery possible.
- Decades of experience you can trust – over 30+ years of practice in NYC
- Minimal discomfort / pain
- Leaders in minimally invasive bunion removal surgery
- Fast recovery
- Most contemporary techniques available – minimal downtime
- We have an extraordinary commitment to offering the highest quality patient care while also pursing the latest and most effective minimally invasive bunion surgery procedures
- Most insurances accepted
- Out-of-network insurance accepted
State-of the-art Technology
- We are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation technology, allowing us to offer the most advanced bunion removal surgery options
- For patients in need of an accurate diagnosis or second opinion, we offer on-site imaging
- For patients in need of surgery, our surgeons offer a wide range of minimally invasive surgical options that can minimize surgery and recovery times
We offer a comprehensive range of surgical bunion removal techniques that take into account our patients’ wishes and preferences. We are sensitive to our patients’ desire to regain their mobility as quickly as possible.
Our practice is spear-headed by Dr. Stuart Mogul:
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Attending physician: Lenox Hill Hospital, Midtown Surgical Center, & The Center for Specialty Care
We create beautiful, bunion free feet with a simple, quick-recovery surgery designed to give the best results.
I had little to no pain during my recovery and he did an amazing job hiding my incisions and closing them so that the scarring is minimal. To date, people do not notice my scar unless I show them. Best of all, I no longer have pain or a bulge in my shoe from bunions and I have him to thank for that. I decided recently that I needed to address my hammer-toe problem and it was never a thought to go with anyone else. ~ HealthGrades
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation please use the eForm on the right or contact us to get started on the road to recovery.
Bunion Surgery Group of NYC
1111 Park Avenue, Suite 1G
New York, NY 10128
T: (212) 658-1917