Countless bunion surgery patients have consulted with Bunion Surgery Group of NYC for a second opinion in regards to (a) if the patient in fact needs bunion removal surgery (b) the best type of bunion surgery for the patient’s unique case. Sometimes our best class NYC bunion removal surgeons confirm the initial diagnosis and the necessity for bunion removal surgery and other times our doctors are able to discover another underlying issue or another problem that was missed by the first bunion doctor.
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC offers 2nd opinion services for those who have seen other doctors or specialists with regard to their foot problem. This service includes a review of medical records, review of x-rays and a full examination.
“After receiving a horrific foot surgery, I went to the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC for a second opinion for the initial problem I was having and with the additional problems created by the doctor who performed my initial bunion surgery. I am happy to report that today I am pain-free! Thank you!! You’re the best.” ~ YELP
After making an appointment for a second opinion with us, please be prepared to bring with you to the NYC office any X-rays or other types of documentation from the foot doctor / foot surgeon that you previously visited.
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC offers three options for second opinion consultations:
- NYC in-person examination and evaluation
- Out-of-State telephone / SKYPE / FaceTime consultations
- International second opinion consultations via SKYPE / FaceTime
Typically patients visit the Bunion Surgery Group of NYC for a second opinion for any of the following reasons:
- Your doctor told you too seek out a second opinion to confirm that bunion surgery is the only option for your condition.
- You are uncertain about having foot surgery.
- You are a professional athlete or dancer.
- You want to learn about all of the options you have for your condition.
- You want another doctor’s opinion after a previous operation failed to correct the issue.
- You still have questions or concerns about your current treatment.
- A previous bunion surgery led to additional problems.
- You want to see if bunion surgery can be avoided.
- Your condition doesn’t seem to be improving.
Receiving the correct advice at the right time is absolutely essential in making the speediest possible recovery from bunion surgery.
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each bunion removal surgery patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome. As best in class, top rated bunion removal surgery specialists, our doctors provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation please use the eForm on the right or contact us to get started on the road to recovery.
Bunion Surgery Group of NYC
1111 Park Avenue, Suite 1G
New York, NY 10128
T: (212) 658-1917