Dr. Stuart Mogul is an internationally recognized best in class foot surgeon specializing in bunions surgery who is in private practice. Dr. Mogul has successfully performed over 16,000 foot surgeries. He is particularly sought after as “the” NYC bunions removal surgeon due to his use of minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Our concierge medical team will help patients plan a safe and enjoyable experience for your complimentary travel to the Bunion Surgery Center of NYC. If you have any additional questions about your procedure or travel plans, contact us at (212) 658-1917.
“After putting it off for way too long, I finally decided I needed to address my bunion problem. Dr. Mogul was just wonderful. He explained my situation — and my options — thoroughly and I deeply trusted in the fact that his only agenda was to get me the best possible results. He did a stellar job with my bilateral bunionectomy surgery. Now my feet feel amazing. I can do all the things (hiking, wearing heals) that had become too painful. His office staff are equally kind and helpful.” ~ Google
FREE Travel and Transportation from Albany
- Free transportation from Albany to NYC (point to point) including return transportation
- You will be picked up by a licensed chauffeur and the chauffeur will drive you home following your bunion surgery
Regarding Insurance: We will contact your insurance company and submit your claim for you. You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of academic medicine in a top rated NYC concierge environment without the hassle of long hospital waiting room times and paperwork. Most policies reimburse patients for most of the cost of their foot surgery. Our surgical coordinator will help you with a quote.
- Dr. Mogul has performed more bunion surgeries than any other bunion surgeon in NYC
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- 25+ years in private practice in NYC
- Accepts most out of network insurance
- Awarded United States Patent number 7,182,766 for a surgical device for bunion surgery
- Published Book: Perfect Feet, Stewart, Tabori and Chang 2002
- Attending physician at Lenox Hill Hospital, Midtown Surgical Center, & The Center for Specialty Care
It is necessary to make arrangements for post-operative care. Our concierge medical team will assist you with travel.
If elected: for patients recovering at the hospital, a registered nurse from the surgical center is available for private overnight care. Our recovery nurse helps with medications (if necessary), tends to dressings, and monitors for any adverse side effects.
The Bunion Surgery Group of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each bunion removal surgery patient from the initial consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the surgeons and doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome. As best in class, top rated bunion removal surgery specialists, our doctors provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation please use the eForm on the right or contact us to get started on the road to recovery.
Bunion Surgery Group of NYC
1111 Park Avenue, Suite 1G
New York, NY 10128
T: (212) 658-1917